Our future hangs on how well we work together in this time zone.
- The journey is the “thing” that connects people who live inside and outside of this place.
- The journey is the “thing” that connects & feeds these relationships.
- A relationship is a journey.
- Life is a journey.
- The journey is the “”thing” we must take to reach promise land goals, visions & dreams.
- The journey is the “thing” that grows Routes of Trade, Investment & Culture.
- The journey is the “thing” that can grow local Investment Trends into global Investment Themes.
(Investors categorise different commercial movements as trends & themes so it’s easier to understand, think about, talk about and analyse them for investment.)
Crisis of Survival Example: After a mass milk poisoning led to the injury and deaths of many babies in 2008, Australian brand baby formula became a highly sought after product in China over the last ten years.
This consumer movement scaled into an economic phenomenon, trade & investment trend and theme.
It birthed at least one new business model called “daigo.”
ABC News still publishes stories about this new business model as well as the overall phenomenon like these stories here:
Emotional stories like these expand empathy.
This empathy mixes with business and politics
it’s big reason why life for Australians can feel pushed and pulled in surprising new ways.
Mothers buying milk powder during that crisis of survival demonstrated this:
The easiest way to get what you need is from people in your own time zone.
The more the economy moves online, the more likely it is that trade becomes more time zone dependent & aligned.
This “journey for milk powder” shone a spotlight on this too:
Australia has “Home Field” advantage in the game of business with more than half of the world’s population compared to people in places like Europe & the USA.
Is it easier to understand this story without a name like this for the journey?
Australia’s new milk road feeding Asia changes our lives & economy in different ways that are not always easy to understand.